Reports to: Director of Member Services
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as available
Terms of Employment: Monday to Friday 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. with the position ending September 3, 2021.
The Member Services Summer Intern will have an opportunity to work with different staff members in the Member Services Department. Under general supervision of the Member Services Director, this position will carry out general administrative services as they pertain to the Member Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support staff with administrative tasks.
- Support staff with community programs (prepare for groups, attend groups and assist staff with group activities).
- Assist community members with general inquiries (questions) and refer them to appropriate staff members.
- Attended school during the 2020-21 school year and are returning to school in the fall.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 15 – 30 years.
- Must have a Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- May be required to work flexible hours (evenings and/or weekends).
Preference will be given to qualified Indigenous applicants pursuant to the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.
To apply for the Member Services Summer Intern Position, please send a resume to the following to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume at the band office.